Can there please be more hours in the day? I don't have time to do anything that I want to do. I feel like I'm slacking in all areas of my life - friends feel like I'm ditching them constantly, but it's not like I'm doing it to go ride, because ponees are feeling neglected too. Luke was a jerk on the ground last week, and he's always perfect.
Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone reads this even, but it's good for me to keep track of my progress. I have GOT to start riding him more. I do better during the school year when I don't have to work 40 hours a week.
Molly is gonna start riding him once a week for me, which is super exciting. So hopefully I'll be able to ride him at least three times a week and lunge him once. That would be 5 days. I gotta get moving though....Grand River is in less than a month. Yikes!
So my goal for schedules for next week will be:
Monday: Molly ride Luke.
Tuesday: My turn! Hopefully work on flatwork and a little bit of jumping if he's doing well.
Wednesday: Lunge in Side Reins
Thursday: Day off for Luke
Friday: Outside riding - flat work and jumping
Saturday: More dressage
Sunday: Day off
So hopefully we'll finally start getting somewhere. We're doing very green at Grand River. *sigh*...it would be Baby Beginner Novice if I could just get that right lead. Oh well...one step at a time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment